Your home in Portugal. We get started.
Selection, negotiation or coordination:
As a buyer’s agent I am on your side.
Here is the roadmap to your dream home:
Phase 1: Search. Decision.
- Do you already have an idea where you want to settle? Let’s talk about regions and towns, coastlines and villages.
- How much space, how much facilities and infrastructure do you want? I will investigate options, opportunities and prices for you.
- Do you want to avoid unnecessary trips to Portugal without results ? I will inspect suitable properties in advance and provide a validation.
Your dream becomes reality: guided research validatet options and reduced stress. That’s my service for clients.
Phase 2: Examination. Negotiation. Contract.
- Do you really want to negotiate directly with sellers and real estate agents? I can get you a better price.
- Are you comfortable to examine documents are complete and correct? I will support you and discuss any questions with a Portuguese lawyer.
- Who will be able to coordinate the appointments with tax office, bank, local authorities and notar’s office? Not everyone in Portugal speaks English, especially in remote and rural areas – but I speak Portuguese.
Working with a buyer’s agent to save time and money and time, avoid stress and risks. That’s my service for clients.
Phase 3: How to make a house your home.
- Registration of electricity and water, telephone, internet connection and cell phone contract – a lot of administration needs to be done. I will gladly assume it.
- Are you thinking of renovating, refurbishing, expanding, maybe even temporarily renting out your house? I will organize permits and tradesmen and deal with the autorities for you.
- Are you looking for a gardener or for regular pool service, for fire protection or for reliable houskeeper? Ask an experienced buyer’s agent.
My aim is for you to arrive relaxed and happy in your new home in Portugal. That’s my service for clients.
Your buyer’s agent: Thomas Droste
Visiting Portugal for the first time in the late 90s, I fell in love with the country.
I bought my first house at the west coast of the Algarve, the second one some years later in the Alentejo.
As a lawyer, I easily became familiar with the specialities of Portuguese bureaucracy. My professional experience in communications was helpful in learning Portuguese and understanding culture and mentality.
My vast network includes lawyers and architects, engineers and contractors.
I am German and currently spend a lot of time in Portugal. Probably not everything is perfect here. But certainly reasonable results are possible with support from kind, competent and caring people in Portugal you always you always will achieve reasonable solutions. Connetecting you to my trusted network is my service for my clients – for you.
In Portugal a peaceful life with perfect conditions awaits you. Relax and enjoy.
Would you like to know more?
Send me an e-mail or give me a call. (tap / click)
I am looking forward to hearing from you. What is the dream you want to fulfill? What can I do for you?